Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)

Recently I was involved in a couple of ATC swaps.

ATCs are small works of art  2 ½” x 3 ½” (the same as a regular playing card) which are to be exchanged only and not sold.

This was the first time I'd made ATCs and I forgot to take images of my peices before I sent them. (Denita Tizard received one of my pieces which you can view on her blog post)

The first swap was organised by Collette Fergus via a Facebook Group
We each sent in 4 cards and 4 random cards were sent back to us - here are the amazing pieces that I received:

 Top L - Original Painting by Noleen Sommerville
Top R - Artwork by Gerda Smit
Bottom L - "Souldance #02" by Beate Minderjahn
Bottom R - "Cheesey Kitty" by Collette Fergus

The second was an individual swap

"The Dancer" by Erika Husselmann

I definately want to do more of these, they are so much fun. I'm planning on framing them up (I'm not sure how yet) when I get some $!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will send you the photo of your goat if you like, I love the goat!

Tanya Dann said...

Thanks for the image Dee. I really love the goat to, it was quite different from my other ATCs which were stripes and Jackson Pollock inspired splatters.