Photo Of The Day - Day 28

Number 28 - 12th Nov 2008

Nothing exciting today - this is a shot of the dashboard of my car. I took this just after I parked it near school this morning. Just worked on my bronze sculpture today... filing, sanding, sawing, polishing etc. I am just about ready for my presentation tomorrow - the last one of the year!!!! I'm excited yet sad at the same time. I can't believe the year is over already, I'm ready for a holiday that's for sure, but I'm going to miss getting up and going to school with my friends, doing exciting cool stuff every day. Hopefully I get to go back next year - I'm not sure at this stage if I'll be able to, but I have my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Chavah Kinloch said...

Hey Tanya, you've been tagged! Just click back on my blog for the intructions, have fun.:)