No art this time....

Sorry, I've been far too busy to be painting at the moment. Its the last week of my school holidays (4 weeks just isn't long enough... LOL) and I've been cleaning and catching up on errands.

Took the car for a warrant and oil/filter change today EEK!!!! My student budget didn't like that at all - thankfully I have a wonderful mother who helped me out (THANKS MUM!!!). I got such amazing service - they even cleaned my car and had a bag of lollies waiting for me on my seat when I got in (never got that before!!!) - I thought I'd let you all know if you are in Dunedin go and see Southern Motor Court



I did managed to score a brand new copy of my favourite book on TradeMe last week. It's called "Stitch - Contemporary New Zealand Textile Artists" by Ann Packer. It won the 2007 Montana NZ Book Award in the Lifestyle and Contemporary Culture section. If you find a copy in your library I reccomend getting it out for a look, it's absolutely gorgeous and full of great inspiration in the textile art field.

No comments: