Latest Pieces

These holiday's I've been working flat out trying to get a whole heap of work done! Here's a few of them...


"Painted Absence"
Acrylic
200 x 200mm
$150


"Burning Like Wild Fire"
Acrylic
225 x 150mm
$95

"Colours of Our Nation"
Acrylic
250 x 200
$130

"Rainbow Warrior II"
Acrylic
450 x 600mm
$530


I've also done one for the Edinburgh Realty Premier Art Awards here in Dunedin - just got to remember to get down there by Friday and pay the entry fee!!! This will be on from the 2nd - 31st August 2008 @ The Otago Art Society, Dunedin Railway Station.


There are also a few more pieces underway to - lots more stripes!!!

To purchase any of these peices email me tanya_dann@xtra.co.nz I do accept commissions so am happy to produce one to match your colour scheme and budget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya!

Thanks for signing up to Art Klick! Looking forward to seeing some of your art on there too :)

PS I love Colours of Our Nation! And so affordable - just need to sell some more advertising on my leg and I will be set!

Tanya Dann said...

Thanks James,

Story of an artist life really isn't it, always needing to sell!!! ;p

Your project is so ingenious! I really wish you luck with it - the first tattoo looks amazing!