A herd of horses

My poor neglected blog, needs a little love. Its been a while since I posted and in that time I have been creating furiously. In the next few days I hot to get caught up and post all my various creations. Today I'll start with my latest creative endeavour... Hobby horses!

These hobby horses are made lovingly handmade from all new materials. They stand approximately 1m tall (from the floor to the top of the ears). All care is taken to ensure all parts are secured, however since this product is made up of small parts therefore small children should be watched when playing with these hobby horses.

I can make these in a huge range of fabrics, so if you are after something specific please ask and I will do my best to help.

Hobby horses are $60 NZD each (plus postage/packaging).


"British pirate" - available

"Butterflies" - available

"Zoo" - available

"Pink dots", "Green dots" and "Purple dots" - available
"Blue dots" and "Yellow dots" - SOLD 
I currently have enough fabric for 1 more of each should you wish to order any of these.

"Black spot" - SOLD
I currently have enough fabric for 2 more should you wish to order one of these

"Spotty green and pink" - available

I currently have 11 more in various stages of completion and will try to load these as I finish them. But you can always keep up to date with all available stock on my website or facebook page

No comments: