The damselfly project - series 2

I've had so many enquiries about my damselfly pieces that I've decided to create a second series within this project, all of which will be for sale.

I will be creating 1 piece per day for the month of February 2012.

Each piece is mixed media on canvas, and comes unframed. Canvas size is 6x4" so will fit standard frames.


Each piece is $10 (NZD) and includes standard letter post within NZ - postage to Australia is an extra $2, and the rest of the world an extra $3. Courier/tracked post can be arranged at buyers expense.

If you see a piece you like please email me, tanyadannartist@gmail.com - I will be selling these via my facebook page and blog until the end of the month when any remaining pieces will be added to my ETSY shop. All pieces are for sale unless I've noted otherwise - I will be updating posts once pieces are sold.

Payments from NZ shoppers can be made via internet banking (also any international shoppers with NZ Bank accounts) - For international shoppers I have a paypal account for credit card payments (conditions will apply).
 
Here are the first 3:
 
1/29
SOLD

2/29

3/29

No comments: