29/29

29/29
SOLD

Until lunchtime on Saturday (NZ time) each piece in this series is just $10 (NZD) if purchased directly from me. The price includes standard letter post within NZ - postage to Australia is an extra $2, and the rest of the world an extra $3. Courier/tracked post can be arranged at buyers expense. Email me to order any piece from this collection: tanyadannartist@gmail.com
On Saturday afternoon I will be loading any remaining pieces to my ETSY page and the price will increase to $15 each plus postage.
  
The full collection can be viewed on my website or on my facebook page
(to see if a piece is sold on the website please click on each image to enlarge - it will either say For Sale or SOLD in the bottom left corner. On my facebook page, the information is located in the image description to the right of the picture)

No comments: