Commissioned portraits - pricing guide


Portraits by commission
8 x 10"
graphite on acid free paper
unframed

1 person/animal $80
* extra people/animals $50 per person (max 5 people)

I require a high quality digital image of the person(s)/animal(s) (low quality images will not be accepted). A deposit of 50% of cost is required to confirm your portrait. Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks for the completion of your portrait (I endeavour to complete portraits in a week, however this is dependant on my current workload). Once completed I will email you an image of the finished work to make sure you are happy with the finished product. The full payment is then required before the drawing is shipped.

Free shipping NZ wide (using NZ Post track and trace)
(overseas, please email for quote)

For an extra cost I can arrange the following:
Larger size (to fit any frame size)
Framing
Giftwrapping (portraits make great gifts!)

Paypal or NZ Bank deposit accepted

Email me to discuss options

No comments: