SNEAK PEAK - preliminary photos for "Pocket Rockets" exhibition

Here are some sneak peak pics from the exhibition I have been hanging today - there is still some work to do (paintings need to be straightened, price tags lined up correctly and lighting swivelled into position as well as hang the 10 pieces arriving by courier first thing in the morning!!!!) but this is the bulk of it done.

I promise to take better pics of everyones peices once I've got everything finished tomorrow which will then be loaded to the NZ Art Guild newsblog, facebook page and members only forum!!!


Very dedicated helper Ron Esplin, who stayed with me until almost 5pm getting the last things hung and sorted out. Thanks heaps to Ron and my other helpers Ginny O'Dea, Dianne Schnarr, Sue McPhee (all of whom are exhibiting their amazing work) and my poor flatmate who got roped in to help - thanks Carina :)

























Off the main room is a little room where I've been lucky enough to hang some of my larger paintings (I'm considering it payment for organising 41 artists and around 250 pieces of art ;p) - the next few are of "the stripey room" :)









Ron Esplin helping out hanging his own wonderful works :)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I recognise some of those! :D
Good job guys, thanks for setting everything up!